23 novembre 2008

Goodbye Terry!

Terry's farewell

We are the seeds of the tenacious plant, and it is in our ripeness and our fullness of heart that we are given to the wind and are scattered.

Brief were my days among you, and briefer still the words I have spoken.

But should my voice fade in your ears, and my love vanish in your memory, then I will come again,

And with a richer heart and lips more yielding to the spirit will I speak.

Yea, I shall return with the tide,

And though death may hide me, and the greater silence enfold me, yet again will I seek your understanding.

And not in vain will I seek."

From Gibran's "The Prophet"

5 commenti:

  1. bye Terry!
    anche se ti ho conosciuto attraverso i racconti di Imma, un saluto ad un ragazzo speciale!!!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. bye Terry.. da quanto ho capito, è stata una fortuna incontrarti, per chi ti ha conosciuto..
    adesso, librati in volo.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Un abbraccio, Imma. Ho appena perso anch'io una tenacious plant yet not fully ripe e molto amata.
    Kat

    RispondiElimina
  4. Addio Terry...
    un abbraccio,
    Aiuolik

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

That's us!